Our team is 100% committed to making the process as simple and efficient as possible for each of our customers. We have included helpful information below for new and returning clients.Kitchen VisualizerBath VisualizerMeasurments & template informationWhat to expect during the installationHow to care for your new countertopsContact our team
In anticipation of your new remodeling project, we make every effort to make things as effortless as possible for you. We have outlined a guideline of things you should expect during your remodeling project.
1. A TC Stone professional will visit your home to:
2. All items to be installed/mounted on or adjacent to the counter top must be present at the job site for the day of the template/measurement; this includes sinks, faucets, and drop in cook tops.
3. Countertops and work areas must be cleared and free of all objects.
4. Most Stone (e.g. Granite, Quartz) counter tops will have visible seams; we do everything possible to avoid this. Any seam areas can be discussed at the time of your in-home measure appointment; however in order to ensure structural integrity any final seam placements will be determined in shop at the time of fabrication. Our customers find that the beauty of the stone far outweighs the seams.
5. Before any measurements or templates are made all cabinets needs to be structurally attached, level and & secure to the wall and/or floor. All cabinets and panels should be completely in place, installed and level.
6. If there is a change in measurements from your original estimate you will be contacted soon after the measurement to discuss this.
7. DO NOT make any make cabinet changes after the field measure.
8. DO NOT schedule a plumber until AFTER you have a confirmed an installation date.